7.23.2014

Feels Like Home...

A tribute to the few I have cooked for... Like my never ending commitment in my cooking, my craft and my passion, I am forever committed to doing my best...

slow poached egg, asparagus, sautéed duck tongues, crispy shallots
sliced truffles, chervil, truffle nage

spice rubbed alaskan king salmon, walnut potatoes, smoked corn
chanterelles, shaved walnuts, sautéed rabbit liver, red wine-plum gastrique

alternate version with sea scallop
fresh locally grown bergamot dressing

better shot of the summer foie gras crisp
brioche, peppered cherries, apricots, cacao nib-almond crumble
seared, pan roasted sustainable, "happy duck" foie gras

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mark said...

Chanterelles are out of season, no?

6:51:00 PM  
Blogger cuisinier said...

Hi Mark...no, they are just coming into season! Nice and dry...really wonderful!

7:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home