8.13.2012

Two Bites of Summer...

seared local foie gras, black mission figs, candied walnuts, walnut powder, cacao nibs,
fried chocolate cake, peach relish, saba dressing
grilled mediterranean branzino, green garbanzo beans, sweet corn, house bacon,
corn-herb pancake, basil, baby tomato-nectarine "sauce vierge"
Two bites of goodness...summer flavors full of divine taste and sumptuousness. Two courses of a tasting menu at the chefs table. Two more ideas that have now come and gone, and yet not forgotten. Two more reasons why I love what I do. Food for your thoughts....well, maybe two.

8 Comments:

Anonymous mark said...

Love your food. What restaurant?

5:57:00 PM  
Blogger cuisinier said...

private dining and social club in seattle...

7:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Mark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What social club????

2:27:00 PM  
Blogger cuisinier said...

we are a private business/social dining club in the heart of the city. beautiful old turn of the past century building, modern food. great team. unique and comfortable atmosphere. ambitious kitchen. great ingredients. tons of passion, committment to excellence and dedication to the craft. are you in seattle?

9:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Mark said...

Yes, I'm in Seattle. Please let me know where it is and the name of it or just the address. I'm a sous chef. Is it private only or open to the public at all? Thanks, Mark

1:32:00 PM  
Blogger cuisinier said...

Hi Mark...I tend to keep it on the down-low as this is my personal site and the club is not a part of it. No real issues at all, just have always kept it anonymous. Where you work? Send me your email address and I will send you a note letting you know where we are at privately.

2:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Mark said...

I think i know where is is...Starts with a "R" on Roy? My email is mrstelmach@hotmail.com

3:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home