7.22.2012

Fade to Black...

Life it seems will fade away...
drifting farther every day...
getting lost within myself,
nothing matters...no one else...
I have lost the will to live...
simply nothing more to give...
there is nothing more for me...
need the end to set me free!

Excerpt from Metallica's  FADE to BLACK

sometimes i find myself here. Not necessarily literally, but in the moment per se. I love the song. I really do. I feel it in so many ways. No escaping it. My life seems to fade itself in and out of this song, its lyrics and its meanings in various interpretations. I'm surprised I didn't write it. What does it have to do with my food and my cooking one might ask? Nothing. Other than just having an effect on my emotion, which I as I have written about in the past, does have a strong effect on my cooking...for good and for bad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home