2.15.2011

Habitual Pleasure...



Rosie and I have been on a serious quest in search of the perfect macaron. Books, mags, web sites, blogs, video chats, scribbled recipes and copies of thoughts on my desk and in my plethora of note books and folders! Complete madness. Ultimate obsession. Although I only have one photo of late, the list goes on and on. Different theories, different perspectives and concepts, and alas...different outcomes. Some great...some awesome, some a let down and some just plain shit. Technique varies as does the weather in Seattle. Good times. Proud to work with one so passionate and dedicated to the craft. Thank you girl...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Transport Bulgaria said...

I love macaron, too. But I don’t have a specific recipe for it either. Maybe you could help us by posting your favorite recipe. Anyway, are those crackers you posted in the photos? Are they chocolate frosted crackers? God, they look awesome.

8:46:00 AM  
Blogger cuisinier said...

That is great! I will try and post a couple. The photo is of the chocolate macarons. That was the basis of the post in general. The batter is made using french cocoa powder.

2:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home