8.08.2008

No Crue for the Wicked...


well, as I sit here waiting to put out our wedding for about a buck-70, it is with some disappointment and sadness that I am missing the local heavy metal show of the summer...CRUFEST! I missed them the last time they were here and now again. Shit! Tommy, Mick, Vince and Nikki, and all of the other bands will have to rock out without me! Oh well. At least I am doing something that I enjoy tremendously with a serious passion...COOKING! I know that this is a huge departure from my normal posts, but hard core rock and roll and aggressive loud music goes hand in hand with cooking in my book. So, in a way, it is all connected. I have my own "motley crew" to attend to now, so for those about to rock, I salute you...

4 Comments:

Blogger Salty said...

Just stopping by to say hello. Found your blog through Chef Walsh's. I added a link to yours on my site. saltyskitchen.com

Great looking food BTW.

6:42:00 AM  
Blogger cuisinier said...

Hey scott, thanks for checking out my site. I will check out your as well. My other site is thedigitalkitchen, which has a link on this site as well under blogs column. It is more of a photo gallery than anything. Wher are you located? Are you a chef in the industry? best...bill

11:50:00 AM  
Blogger Salty said...

I'm cooking in beautiful Caledonia, Wisconsin. Located between Milwaukee and Chicago. I'm trying to get a list of chef blogs for perusal on my blog. There aren't that many who post on a regular basis. I don't include famous Chefs, they get enough attention as is.

12:12:00 PM  
Blogger cuisinier said...

cool. I have only been to WI once for a competition. I checked out your site breifly before I left this morning. Where do you buy your tuna and fresh tropical fish? I have a few really good sources. let me know if you are interested.

12:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home