1.01.2010

Happy New Year...


To everyone the world over! May this new year be filled with happiness, prosperity, good health and the desire to create something exciting and with your heart and soul. This year has been a tough one on me personally and I could not have waited much longer for this new year to start! As I sit and sift through my magazines and books piled up on my desk that I never ever have enough time to get to during the holiday rush, I search for new inspirations and ideas. Concepts and thoughts that provoke others. Shades of flavor and nuances of texture. What do I want to do....? Start over. At any rate, the next few weeks will surely serve as a playground for those new ideas to surface and manifest themselves onto the menu or for special events, tastings and chef's tables. And to think...it has been now 10 years since the birth of Y2K! Man, how much has changed and yet really while looking back through time...not much at all. In good cooking...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home