2.11.2009

A Tribute to My Dad...

This post is simply a tribute to my late father who passed away Saturday. As he wanted for his own service...no frills, no fuss, no service~ just a simple moment of peace (in his a cremation) and in this, a posting of words to honor his life. As he once said to me long ago; "never let anyone tell you that you can't do something and never let sombody keep you from doing what you truly want to". I will keep these close to my vest and apply them to my cooking, philosophy and life for years to come. God bless him.

4 Comments:

Blogger rhodora said...

Bill, deepest condolence to you and your family. Our thoughts are of you at this moment. Sincerely,
Adam & Rhodora Levy

1:38:00 PM  
Blogger cuisinier said...

Hi Rho, thank you so much fro your kindness. I appreciate it greatly. Hope you are enjoying England. Have a great Valentines day! Look fro photos and info afterwards! Bill

2:32:00 PM  
Blogger rhodora said...

Thanks Chef. I got a great Valentines Day gift from Adam...A trip to Paris! It's a 2 hour train ride from here and I'm quite excited. I'll be sure to have coffee in a "cafe", shop in a market or two, eat a hearty French meal, and then savor a pastry or two. I'll post pictures.

2:21:00 PM  
Blogger cuisinier said...

can you say jealous!!!!!! That is awesome. Can't wait to hear about it. Enjoy the weekend. Best, Bill

2:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home