12.20.2007

Crazy Days...

all I can say is...does it ever stop?!? This crazy business that I live in. At times it flat out sucks! I guess that is why I love it, because it is after these chaotic moments of lack of sleep, lack of touch with reality and any kind of social life, and absolutely no time at all with my family, when it all comes back together, it is really quite great. It is just getting through this that is a test in and of itself. Is it f'd up...sure. But so is just about everything else, so we make the best of it. Making people happy though is truly a great experience. Hope to have time to write as we near the end of this hectic madness in hell!

4 Comments:

Blogger TC said...

I see that it's Holiday madness again. I envy you Chef. I miss it.
At the end of everything it was satifing to know that you do it. Merry Christmas Chef and Happy New Year!
T

4:59:00 PM  
Blogger cuisinier said...

to you as well, T. All in all, it went quite well.

11:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:17:00 AM  
Blogger Michael Walsh said...

I love the sentiment here. It takes alot of dedication to make through not only the ups of the holiday rush, but the inevitable let down that january brings. For the second year in a row i've had a line cook walk out during december. Needless to say I've had a larger than expected work load, but i accept it, and take pride in a job well done.

Now it's back to the grind of making the numbers and percentages work, no glory in that.

mike

1:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home